This is a great balanced snack. The base is made with oats to create a nice stodgy texture. The topping is may seem a little loose but will set in the fridge. It makes a not naughty but feels naughty cheesecake. Makes 6 servings, with 320 calories, 20g protein and 20g carbs per slice.
- 150g Oats
- 1 tbs (15ml) Honey
- 1 tsp (6ml) Vanilla Essence
- 4 tbs (70ml) Coconut Oil
- 4 tbs (70ml) Water
- 100g Vanilla Express Whey
- 50g Cottage Cheese Light
- 150g Vanilla Soya Yoghurt
- 4 tbs (30ml) Sweetener
- 1 tbs (15ml) Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg White
- 10 Minutes
- 15 - 20 minutes for the base, 35 minutes for the cake.
- Grind the oats into a powder, mix with the other ingredients, place into tray and blind bake for 15 -20 minutes at 180⁰.
- Whilst this is cooking mix up the topping. Place all ingredients into a food processor and mix to get the correct consistency, like a Greek yoghurt.
- Once the base is baked, reduce your oven down to 140⁰c and place the mixture on top of the cake and place it make in the oven for 35 minutes or until it is looking golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 30 minutes.