A beautiful well balanced breakfast (with just 275 calories ) that can be prepared the night before for those busy people that just don't have time!
This also makes a lovely evening snack.
- 5 Minutes plus overnight chilling
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 50g XTR4 Banoffee Pie
- 50g Oats
- 100g 0% fat Greek yoghurt (plus an extra 10g for the top)
- 3 tsp Maple syrup
- 2g Sweetener
- 5g Smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup of cashew milk
- 3 or 4 raspberries (for decoration)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients (except the raspberries)
- Separate in to 2 servings
- Place both in the fridge overnight
- Just before eating, top with raspberries (or a fruit of your choice) and enjoy!