A protein chocolate mousse that you can enjoy in three different but equally declicious ways!
- 1 scoop chocolate XTR4 or Express Whey
- 100ml water
- 1tsp Sweetener
- *add 1tsp of peanut powder to have achocolate peanut version*
- Put protein powder into a high sided bowl
- With a whisk, gently start to add the water a little at a time until it reached a mousee like consistency.
- OPTION 1.Place in the freezer for 1 hour for a yummy mousse
- OPTION 2.Alternatively, leave in the freezer for 2 hours for a decadent ice cream!
- OPTION 3.Remove from fridge after 2 hours and leave in the fridge for a further hour. You will then have what can only be described as a chocolate mousse cream - absolutely scrumptious with strawberries!