This delicious high fibre smoothie is great for those on the move.
Start your morning with a breakfast smoothie that you can take with you on the run. Speed up your metabolism with an optional shot of espresso that really brings out the chocolate in the smoothie!
Injecting your muscles with some potassium and yummy protein is also guaranteed to help speed up recovery and repair muscles.
Try topping it off with a spoon of cocoa powder to increase antioxidants and a spoon of Boditronics Inulin, to keep hunger at bay until lunchtime and add towards your daily fibre intake.
This smoothie gives you 274kcal, 22g protein and 30g carbs.
Breakfast is served!
- Ice cubes (about 6)
- 200ml cashew milk (skimmed milk can be used as an alternative)
- 50ml water
- 28g (1 scoop) Boditronics Rich Chocolate Express Whey
- 5g (1 serving) Boditronics Inulin
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 shot espresso (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your chosen container and enjoy!