This is one for easter day, night or any day. So simple all you need is a spoon a bowl and a microwave.
- 1 scoop of Boditronics Casein vanilla
- 100ml water or favourite milk
- 1tsp of chocolate spread
- Mix the casein and water/milk together in your bowl
- Pop in to the microwave for 30 seconds
- Remove from the microwave and gently stir through the Chocolate spread
- Pop in the Microwave for a further 30sec
- Eat before you bed for the perfect midnight slow release tasty snack..
Who said you cant have chocolate on a diet!!
We recommend consuming casein protein directly before bed because it is slow digesting and provides a steady flow of amino acids while you are sleeping. When you go to bed, your body releases human growth hormone, which is important for building lean muscle mass, but this process requires available protein for synthesis.
Taking casein at night before bed is thought to support this mechanism throughout the night and result in more muscle growth overall!
So have your chocolate cake and eat it this Easter!