Per serving (4 pancakes per serving) these pancakes have a massive 14g protein, a huge 3.7g of fibre, 137kcal and only 8g of carbs!
This is definitley the healthy option without scrimping on taste ot texture and you have the added benefit og giving you the fibre boost you need to help keep hunger at bay!
Ingredients (This recipe makes 16 pancakes)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 20g Boditronics Inulin
- 40g Boditronics Coconut flavour Express Whey
- 5g sucralose based sweetener
- 35g wholemeal flour
- 10g baking powder
- 150ml (150g) Cashew Milk
- Blend all ingredients together and leave to rest for 30 minutes
- Spray a frying pan with a low calorie cooking spray and using a measuring cup (1/4 cup), pour the mixture into the frying pan and cook.
- Serve with your favourite flavour Boditronics yoghurt (see recipe). Add some reduced sugar banana chips for a bit of crunch or alternatively, add some dried pineapple and turn your pancakes into a pinacolda party!