This yummy breakfast muffin will leave you feeling naughty! Its lovely stodgy texture will fill you up until lunchtime without killing your diet.
It can be eaten alone or served with yoghurt if you have a little more time to spare.
They don't just have to be for breakfast either, they are a great snack in between meals with a cup of tea!
Time to start enjoying life and lifestyle again, put some YUM back into your food!
Servings: Makes 9 muffins
Per Muffin: 120 kcal, 10g Protein, 15g Carbohydrate
Cooking Time: 15 minutes or until golden brown
- 200g Oats
- 2 scoops of Boditronics Express Whey Lemon Cheesecake
- 2 egg whites
- 200ml cashew milk
- Zest of half a lemon (plus a little squeeze of the juice)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2tbs sucralose based sweetener
- Blueberries to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a bowl, place the egg whites, Express Whey protein and cashew milk.
Mix until smooth
- Add in the oats and mix thoroughly
- Grate in the lemon zest and a little squeeze of lemon juice
- Add the maple syrup and sweetener
- Next, add the baking powder
- Bring the mixture together
- Spray a 12 hole muffin baking tray with low calorie spray
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring spoon/scoop, evenly distribute the mixture between 9 of the holes
- Add blueberries on top to decorate and for a little tang
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden
- Eat with your favourite Boditronics Protein Yoghurt (for recipe see www.boditronics.co.uk/recipes)