This lemon cheesecake sponge not only tastes amazing but is packed full of goodness!
You will need:
- 6" cake tin
- Grease proof paper
Nutrition (per bake):
- Calories – 124kcal
- Protein – 13g
- Carbohydrate – 11g
- Fat 2.8g
Ingredients For Sponge:
- 100g Plain Flour
- 60g Boditronics Lemon Cheesecake Express Whey
- 15g Boditronics Inulin
- 10g Baking powder
- 1 Whole egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 75g 0% Fat Free Greek yoghurt
Ingredients For Vanilla Protein Cream:
- 100g Light Cream Cheese
- 1 scoop Boditronics Vanilla Express Whey or Diet Whey
- 10g Sweetener
Method - Base:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place grease proof paper in the cake tin
- Add the flour and protein powder to the mixing bowl and mix together.
- Now add the Inulin, baking powder and sweetener.
- Mix together with a whisk.
- Add the whole egg, 2 egg whites and yoghurt and whisk until the mixtire turns to batter (don't eat it!)
- Add the sweetener to taste and give another whisk
- When you are happy with the consistency, add the whole mixture to the cake tin.
- Using the spatula, evenly spread the mixture
- Place in the oven for 18 mins or until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire shelf.
- Whilst it cools, mix the cream cheese, sweetener and protein powder together to a thick paste.
- When you are happy that the sponge is cool, cover the cake with the cream and decorate with your favourite decoration