These are absolutely beautiful protein scones. These can be had for Christmas or just as a protein snack on the run. They are a whopping 10g protein per serving and only 20g carbs. Even better is they are a really nice size and only 150 calories (that's the same as 1.5slices of bread!!) You can eat them on their own or with your favourite protein spread (recipes for these are to come).
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- 100g Lemon Cheesecake Express Whey
- 250ml Cashew Milk (or any milk)
- 5g Sweetener
- 50g Light Bertolli Spread
- 10 Minutes
- 8-10 Minutes
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until they are a nice thick pastry
- Spread some flour over the counter and roll it out until it is about 1cm (10mm) thick
- Using a glass or cutter cut in to 10 equal pieces.
- Place on a baking tray on grease proof paper
- Cook in the fan oven at 175°C for 8-10 minutes