A spongy, chocolatey, light muffin that will satisfy any craving and they have only 1g Carbs in each one!
At 46kcal each, these are less alories than a chocolate rice cake but 'Whey' more satisfying (see what we did there!)
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 75g of your favourite Bioditronics protein
- 200ml of blue top or Cashew milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbs sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until thick and glossy
- Spray a yorkshire pudding baking tray with light cooking spray
- Spoon the mixture evenly throughout the tray
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Try not to eat them all!
- Definitely do not dip them in your favourite Boditronics Protein Yoghurt (for recipe see www.boditronics.co.uk/recipes) or you are done for!