Peanutty Flapjacky Biscuity Moments
This is one of Frankie's favourites recipes using vanilla whey protein.
She has squeezed in 90g protein powder giving them a massive 8g protein per serving and only 10g of carbs.
These are crunchy on the outside with a lovely squidge to the inside.. enjoy two for breakfast or one with a cup of tea.
You will need:
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 Teaspoons
- Silicone paper (or greaseproof paper sprayed with Fry Light)
- Baking tray
- Your fingers!
Nutrition (per moment):
- Calories – 120kcal
- Protein – 8g
- Carbohydrate – 10g
- Fat 4g
- 50G honey
- 1 egg
- 75g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 150g oats
- 150ml water
- 10g Sweetener
- 90g Boditronics Express Whey protein (flavour of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Mix the peanut butter and honey in a bowl and pop into the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a larger bowl, add the oats, sweetener and Boditronics Express Whey and mix together.
- Now add the peanut butter and honey to the oats.
- Add the water and egg.
- Using your fingers, mix together like crazy until it becomes a crunchy, creamy peanut butter consistency.
- Boil the kettle and make a cup of tea and chill for 30 minutes.
- On a baking tray, place the silicone paper and spoon 14 heaped teaspoon sized blobs and pat gently with the back of the teaspoon.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pop them onto a wire rack, then leave to rest (it will be difficult but try not to eat them straight away!).
- Enjoy with another cup of tea!