Yoghurt is a staple in most peoples diet but let's be honest, it can be a bit uninspiring.
A simple but effective way of making it more delicious is to add Boditronics Express or Diet Whey to it.
Not only does it taste good but it increases your protein intake without adding any unnecessary sugars.
- 500g plain low fat or fat free greek yoghurt.
- 1 scoop of your favourite Boditronics Express or Diet Whey
- 1 tbs of sweetener to taste (optional)
- Empty the yoghurt into a bowl but make sure to keep the tub!
- Mix 1 scoop of your chosen Boditronics Whey protein in the yoghurt until silky and creamy.
- Add the sweetener to taste (if using)
- Pour back into the tub for storing in the fridge.
You can use this to top your favourite breakfast cereal, it works really well with the overnight oats (see Recipe) or high fibre protein pancakes (see recipe).
For a crunchier breakfast or snack, mix in some puffed rice cereal or cornflakes.
It is also totally scrumptious as it is as a dessert or snack!