These high bibre oaty 'hob knob' style biscuits are a smashing alternative to a naughty biscuit!
They are very light and a greatsnack with a cup or coffee or a an ideal partner to a Boditronics protein shake.
Great for people on the go, especially those who have a small appetite as they ar soooo easy to eat and leave you feeling fuller for longer.
And here's the best bit..... they are also vegetarian and vegan friendly!Servings: Makes 20 biscuits
Per biscuit: 76 kcal, 1.5g Protein, 8g Carbohydrate, 1.2g Fibre
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes or until golden brown
- 150g Oats
- 100g Wholemeal flour
- 75g Omega 3 coconut oil
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 20g Boditronics Inulin
- 20g sucralose based sweetener
- 50ml cashew milk
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Weigh out all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Tip into a coconut oil and cashew milk into a food processor
- Add in the dry ingredients and blend (it's better if you leave it slightly 'lumpy')
- Roll out onto greaseproof paper until approximately 5mm thick.
- Using a glass or cookie cutter cut into 20 even biscuits.
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until they start to go golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favourite protein shake or hot drink.
- Place the rest in an airtight container to enjoy another day - if you can resist them!