Get Them Out of my House High Protein Crisp Rice Cakes
Oh my god these are to die for! Each one is 48 calories, 4.7g of protein and only 5.9g of carbs... Dieting never tasted so good! This really showcases the flavours used by Boditronics. You could not get food to taste this good with poor quality flavours or without fresh, pure, ingredients.
- 60g White Choc and Rasberry Flavour Diet Express Whey
- ½tbs (10ml) Honey 250g Self Raising Flour
- 4½tbs (80ml) Cashew Nut Milk
- 30g crisp rice or Rice Krispies
- Mix the protein cashew milk and honey together in to a bowl until you get a thickish batter.
- Add the crisp rice and mix until all of it is covered and stuck together.
- Put in to small cakes (I used two spoons because the mixture is sticky and so tasty I would eat it all)
- Then place in the fridge. They will make chewy slightly crunchy yummy scrummy stodgy cakes.
I'm off to finish them off. (Honestly guys these are better than ssssee.. umm... Christmas)
Get these tried