Squidgy Protein Choconut Bites
Recipe makes up to 10 servings *5 bites per serving*
- 20g Carbs
- 13g Protein
- 2.3g Fat
These bites take 5 minutes to whip up, seconds to cook and are only 157 kcal per serving (a perfect snack serving size).
You also get a massive 12g of protein per serving so along with the slow release of the oats makes them a perfect sow release treat, no added sugar zero fat.. just a whole lot yum!
- 200g ground oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
4 scoops Boditronics Iso Express 100% Whey Isolate - nutty chocolate
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of Allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 5 tbs sweetener
- 500ml water
- 1 heaped tbs cocoa powder
- Spray oil
- In a blender grind up 200g oats and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add to the mixing bowl the flour, spices and sweetener
- In a separate bowl, mix the 4 scoops Boditronics Iso Express 100% Whey Isolate - nutty chocolate, eggs and water.
- Add the liquid to the oat mixture and mix to a very sloppy batter.
- Leave the batter to rest for 15 minutes to allow the oats to absorb the liquid.
- Heat some spray oil in a pan and drop a spoonful of the batter into the pan for no longer than 30 seconds each side. Allow for the centre to stay gooey as they will continue to cook in the residual heat.
- Pop into your lunch box for a healthy, high protein snack or eat with your favourite protein yoghurt (https://boditronics.co.uk/pages/protein-yoghurt).