Vanilla & Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
BRING AN ANTIOXIDANT TO YOUR BREAKFAST!
For a mouthwatering antioxidant, protein and fibre rich breakfast give these delicious breakfast muffins a go.
Servings: Makes 9 muffins
Per Muffin: 117 kcal, 10g Protein, 15g Carbohydrate Taste - 100%!
Cooking Time: 15 minutes or until golden brown
- 200g Oats
- 2 scoops of Boditronics Express Whey or Express Whey Anabolic Vanilla protein
- 1 egg white
- 200ml cashew milk
- 100g Blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2tbs sucralose based sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a bowl, place the egg whites, Whey protein, vanilla essence and cashew milk. Mix until smooth
- Add in the oats and mix thoroughly
- Add the blueberries
- Add the maple syrup and sweetener
- Next, add the baking powder
- Bring the mixture together
- Spray a 12 hole muffin baking tray with low calorie spray
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring spoon/scoop, evenly distribute the mixture between 9 of the holes
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden
- Eat and Enjoy!