These delicious, versatile bagels can be topped with cream cheese, chocolate spread or your favourite nut butter, to name but a few!
Because the 'sweet' element has been kept low, they are also just as yummy with a savour topping of your choice!
Servings per Recipe; 5
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 200g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 50g Vanilla Boditronics Express Whey or XTR4 Protein
- 5g vanilla essence
- 2 egg whites
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Place the flour, yoghurt, Express Whey (or Xtr4), vanilla essence and 1 egg white into a bowl.
- Mix it for form a dough (caurion! this mixture loves everything it touches!)
- Sprinkle a board or work surface with flour.
- Cut into 5 equal balls (around 95-100g each).
- Dust your finger or the handle of a wooden spoon and make a hole in each bagel (exagerate each one or the hole will close up whilst baking)
- Place onto a baking tray and brush with the remaining egg white.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden
- Enjoy with your favourite savory or sweet filling!