Boditronics Taste & Power Pack "Try me Free" Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This offer is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of MP Bio Science Ltd t/a Boditronics(the "Promoter"), their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this offer. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants and check their identity.
2. The offer runs on ‘Boditronics Taste & Power’ specially marked packs to 11.59pm on 31st October 2019 ("the Promotional Period"). Any claims received after this date will not be valid.
3. For the "Try me Free" offer on ‘Boditronics Taste & Power’ the Participant will receive a reward of a monetary value equivalent to the price paid as proven by the Participant's receipt during the Promotional Period (the "Reward") on specially "Try me Free" marked packs.
4. In order to claim the "Try me Free" reward, Participant must:
a. Purchase a "Try me Free" stickered pack of ‘Boditronics Taste & Power pack’ in participating Boditronics retailers during the Promotional Period and;
b. before the Closing Date login to the website address www.boditronics.co.uk/pages/voucher-redemptions;
c. follow the instructions on the website regarding uploading a scan or photo of an original valid receipt of purchase of the ‘Boditronics Taste & Power Pack’’ showing eligible purchase and your contact details;
d. answer a number of questions (the "Questionnaire");
e. provide valid and legitimate PayPal details for payment of your Reward.
5. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to claim), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that claimant's claims into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that claimant's claims will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. Only one claim per household will be accepted. Valid PayPal account required.
7. The offer is only valid on purchases of "Try me Fee" stickered packs of ' Boditronics Taste & Power’ and will continue only while stocks last or until the Closing Date specified in these Terms and Conditions, whichever comes first.
8. The Reward will be credited to the nominated PayPal address of the Participant. Please allow up to 28 days for your PayPal account to be credited. The Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to disqualify Participants who are unable or unwilling to provide a PayPal address, without any further liability to such Participants.
9. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
10. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any applications delayed or corrupted.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to: checking the validity of the uploaded purchase receipt, asking for address and identity details; refusing further participation in the Promotion and; disqualifying the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion's application requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. Your statutory rights are not affected by participation in this offer.
16. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on English Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: MP Bio Science Ltd t/a Boditronics, 3a/b Harrison Court, Hilton Business Park, Hilton, Derby, DE65 5UR
Principles for protection of personal data
Legitimacy: the data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Processing will not involve sensitive data (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinion, union membership of persons, health or sex life, offences, sentences and security measures).
Relevance: collected data will be suitable, relevant and non-excessive with regard to the purposes for which it is collected.
Accuracy: the data will be accurate, complete and, if necessary, up to date.
Transparency: when collecting your personal data, you will be informed about every relevant information and notice relating to this collection and process of their data and notably concerning the purpose and recipients of such information.
Storage: the data will be kept for a time period that does not exceed the period required for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Consent: the person concerned must have given his consent to the processing of his data.
Confidentiality & Security: We will assure confidentiality and security of every collected personal data by implementing reasonable technical measures
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, enter a competition or promotion, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, enter a competition or promotion, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· to personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature including provision of the information to a promotion fulfilment provider and by entering a competition or promotion we are running you consent to this sharing of information with our third party fulfilment house.
· to quickly process your transactions.
· to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
· to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Where we store your personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 3 Harrison Court, Hilton Business Park, Hilton, Derby. DE65 5UR Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Do we use 'cookies'?
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information/data unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, administering and fulfilling orders or promotions/contests, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Can change your personal information:
· by emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, parents are in control.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
· Within 7 business days
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
· Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
· Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
· Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you should
· Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
MP Bio Science Ltd t/a Boditronics
3a/b Harrison Court, Hilton Business Park, Hilton Derby. DE65 5UR