Recently, we have had quite a few conversations about "not wanting breakfast".
So with that in mind, we asked our lovely ambassador Franki if she could come up with a recipe that will give you a nice change from the norm but still be a good start to the day!
And here they are! These Banana and peanut butter breakfast bakes are just so easy to make.
They are doughy, squidgy and moist thanks to the peanut butter and keep you full for longer by using blended and whole oats.
They are packed full of flavour but definitely not full of rubbish.
A perfect way to start the day alongside the Boditronics Vitamin C drink mix!
You will need:
- Food processer (we used a nutri bullet)
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
Nutrition (per bake):
- Calories – 130cal
- Protein – 13g
- Carbohydrate – 10g
- Fat 3g
- 100g oats
- 75g Boditronics Banana Express Whey/ Express Whey Anabolic or Diet Whey
- 1 x egg white
- 100ml skimmed milk
- ¼ spoon of baking powder
- 1 tbs sweetener
- 20g Crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Put 50g of oats into the food processer and blend
- Add 50g Boditronics Banana Protein
- Blend again until mixed
- Add 1 egg white and 50ml of skimmed milk
- Mix until it all comes together (you will need a spatula this bit it sticky - try not don’t lick!)
- Add the rest of the milk and blend all together until you get a medium thickness batter
- Pour the batter in to the mixing bowl and add the rest (25g) protein – you will notice this will take it in to a much thicker (I licked the spatula and had to get another spatula!)
- Add the rest of the oats, peanut butter, baking powder and sweetener and mix together until you're happy it is all evenly mixed
- Place the baking paper on the baking tray and spoon the mixture onto they tray in 6 even portions
- Place in the oven for 10mins (Tip: clean and wash up straight away - don’t put your finger in the bowl the mixture is soo good!)
- Remove from oven and leave to cool (you don’t have to though they are super yummy warm)