Unicorn Cake or Muffins - You Decide!
A yummy, not naughty but very nice recipe for cake or muffins - you decide!
A fabulous healthy treat for a birthday or to cheer somebody up in these tough times or even with a cup of tea for yourself, because you're worth it!
You will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Grease proof paper
- Muffin cases or 6" cake tin
Nutrition (per serving):
- Calories – 149kcal
- Protein – 16.6g
- Carbohydrate – 12g
- Fat 2.6g
Ingredients For The Cake
Ingredients For The Cream:
- 100g Lightest Cream Cheese
- 30g Boditronics White Chocolate and Raspberry Diet Whey
- 5g Sucralose based sweetener
Method - Base:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the flour, inulin and Boditronics Strawberries & Cream Express Whey or Express Whey Anabolic into the mixing bowl and mix using the spatula.
- Add the baking powder and sweetener and give it a further mix.
- Add the vanilla essence, yoghurt, food colouring (optional) and eggs and with the whisk, mix until it comes to a smooth batter (be careful not to overdo it).
- Now add the white chocolate chips and using the spatula, carefully fold them in.
- Either equally distribute the mix into 8 muffin cases (roughly half full), or cover the baking tin with greaseproof paper and gently pour the mix into the tin. Use the spatula to even out the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes turning it halfway through to make sure it bakes evenly
- When thew cake is cooked, remove from the oven and place the cake or muffins on a wire rack to cool.
- While the cakeis cooling, mix the cream cheese with the Boditronics White Chocolate and Raspberry Diet Whey and some pink food colouring (this is optional but it does make the cake look so happy!)
- When the cake/muffins are completely cooled, spread the cream over the cake or muffins and sprinkle with your favourite chocolate or sparkly sprinkles!