Wholemeal Dark Chocolate Loaf (Breadmaker Recipe)
For those days when you need something different but you're not sure if you want sweet or savoury, try this recipe.
Easy to make and with all the goodness of wholemeal bread and a cheeky hint of chocolate, each slice has a massive 7g of protein and is very low in fat
You will need:
- Weighing Scales
- Mixing Bowl
Nutrition (per bake):
- Calories – 106kcal
- Protein – 7g
- Carbohydrate – 16g
- Fat 1g
- 100g Plain white flour
- 100g Wholemeal flour
- 60g Boditronics Chocolate Express Whey
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 5g yeast
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbs Instant coffee
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs Oilive oil
- Put the water, oil, vanilla essence and honey into the breadmaker
- Weigh out the the white flour and wholemeal flour into a bowl and add it to the breadmake
- Weight the Boditronics Chocolate Express Whey, cocoa powder, yeast and instant coffee and add to the breadmaker.
- Close the lid and place it on a setting for plain bread, small loaf. This should take approximately 3 hours.
- Walk away and leave it to its own devices..
- When cooked, leave it to rest until cool then serve it with your favourite protein spread