These delicious truffles are roughly 50 calories each (a plain rice cake is 35 cals and a Chocolate Snack a Jack is 60 cals). The full serving, which makes 7 nicely sized truffles, is around 40g carbs and 24g of protein.
- 75g Juggernaut Chocolate.
- 3tbs (50ml) Cashew Milk (or any milk you have to hand).
- *Extra cocoa for dusting.
- 1tsp (6g) of reduced sugar choc spread.
- 4tsp (24g) cocoa powder.
- 3tsp (18g) sucralose based sweetener.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add the milk
- Keep mixing (I used a fork) until it all mixes together to make a strong paste. If it is not thick enough add a little extra Juggernaut, 1tsp (6g) at a time.
- (You can sweeten as needed but we liked it as it is. If you add cocoa powder you will probably have to add the sweetener).
- Cut truffle sized pieces from the mix – I used a fork and scraped it off with a knife
- With clean, dry, hands, roll into truffles and then roll on cocoa powder to dust. This makes then dry to the touch.