These delicious truffles are roughly 50 cal each which is bang on. (A plain ricecake has 35 calories and chocolate Snack a Jacks has 60 calories.) The full serving, which makes 7 nicely sized truffles, is around 40g carbs and 24g of protein.
- 75g Heavyweight Sweet Spice.
- 2tbs (30ml) Cashew Milk (or any milk you have to hand).
- *Extra cocoa for dusting
- 15 Minutes
- Put the Heavyweight Sweet Spice in a bowl.
- Add the milk.
- Mix like billy-o until your arm nearly drops off. Sing Christmas songs at the bowl a few times. Then it turns in to a thick soft stretchy batter.
- Cut chew sized pieces from the mix – I used a fork and scraped it off with a knife.
- With clean, dry, hands, roll into chews and then roll in a little more protein powder and dust with cocoa to give it a kick and stop them sticking together. This also makes them dry to the touch.