XTR-4 Protein is so versatile in cooking.
This recipe produces a beautiful fluffy on the inside crunchy and on the outside loaf of bread which is high fibre, high protein and great taste.
This is suitable for a basic programme on the bread maker of about 3 hours.
- 150g Wholemeal Flour
- 150g Strong White Flour
- 1 ¾ tsp (10ml) Yeast
- 250ml Water
- 1 tsp (6ml) Cinnamon
- 1 tbs (20ml) Honey
- 2 heaped scoops of Banoffee Pie Flavour XTR-4
- 3 tbs (60ml) Sweetener
- 1 tbs (20ml) Olive Oil
- ½cup (150ml) Sliced Walnuts
- 5 Minutes
- 3 hours
- Measure all the dry ingredients into a bowl (apart from the walnuts.)
- Into the bread maker add the Water, Honey and Olive Oil
- Then add the dry ingredients - Flour, Yeast, Sweetener, Banoffee Pie XTR-4 Protein.
- Press start. When it beeps add the walnuts (this is roughly 30mins into its cooking).
- Leave it alone.